Delaware County State Police Department Office

Delaware County, Pennsylvania is located right next to Philadelphia.  It is one of the five most populated counties in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.  Its roads are often crowded and it reports one of the 10 highest occurrences of traffic accidents in the state.  In 2008, more than 4,500 motor vehicle accidents were reported in Delaware County.  2,382 of those accidents had reported injuries and 21 were fatal, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.

State Police at the Media Station Investigate Accidents

Delaware County, Pennsylvania accidents are often reported to and investigated by Troop K of the Pennsylvania State Police located at the Media Station.

The contact information for the Delaware County Pennsylvania State Police Department is as follows:

Delaware County State Police

1342 W. Baltimore Pike

Media, PA  19063


Contact an Experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney

While the state police will investigate your accident, it is not the job of the state police to ensure that you receive fair damages for your accident injuries.  If you were hurt due to someone else’s negligence then you may be entitled to damages for your medical expenses, out of pocket costs, lost income and pain and suffering.

Pennsylvania car accident lawyer Jon Ostroff has successfully represented more than 20,000 personal injury victims during his more than 20 years of legal practice.  He is committed to helping people who have been injured, or who have lost their loved ones, recover what is rightfully theirs.  Contact Jon today and learn about how an experienced Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer can help you.

Auto Accident Victims' Guide

You are an auto accident victim. You and your family may suffer property damage, terrible injuries, or even death. Life will be different. You need help.

Download Free Accident
PDF Victims' Guide
drunk dring accidents
dwi accident

Drunk driver caused my injuries. What are my rights?

Ostroff Injury Law built its reputation on helping families that were devastated by DUI drivers. Can Pennsylvania Attorney Jon Ostroff help you?
car accident guide

When should I start my lawsuit?

ASAP, your lawyer will need to start asking questions and getting answers from witnesses.