Greene County State Police Department Office

Greene County, located in the southwest corner of Pennsylvania, is the scene of many Pennsylvania accidents each year.    Among the many roads that wind through Greene County are US Routes 19 and 79 and Pennsylvania Routes 18, 21, 88, 188, 218, 221 and 231.  In 2008, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation reported 435 accidents, 8 of which were fatal and 242 of which resulted in injuries.

State Police at the Waynesburg Station Investigate Accidents

Greene County accidents are often reported to and investigated by Troop B of the Pennsylvania State Police located at the Waynesburg Station.

The contact information for the Greene County Pennsylvania State Police Department is as follows:

Greene County State Police Department Waynesburg

255 Elm Drive

Waynesburg, PA 15370


Contact a PA Accident Lawyer if You’ve Been Injured in an Accident

The Greene County State Police will help you get the emergency medical care that you need and will investigate your accident but they cannot represent you in settlement negotiations or lawsuits resulting from your accident.

If you’ve been injured, or if you’ve lost a loved one, in a Greene County accident then you need an experienced Pennsylvania car accident lawyer to help you in settlement talks with the insurance company or in any litigation.

Pennsylvania accident lawyer Jon Ostroff is a Pennsylvania attorney who has dedicated the past 20 years to representing more than 20,000 Pennsylvania personal injury victims.  He is committed to helping people who have been hurt in accidents and he is committed to talking to you.  Jon’s office is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for victims of Pennsylvania accidents.  Call Ostroff Injury Law when you need them – anytime.

Auto Accident Victims' Guide

You are an auto accident victim. You and your family may suffer property damage, terrible injuries, or even death. Life will be different. You need help.

Download Free Accident
PDF Victims' Guide
drunk dring accidents
dwi accident

Drunk driver caused my injuries. What are my rights?

Ostroff Injury Law built its reputation on helping families that were devastated by DUI drivers. Can Pennsylvania Attorney Jon Ostroff help you?
car accident guide

When should I start my lawsuit?

ASAP, your lawyer will need to start asking questions and getting answers from witnesses.