PA Accident victims who are bound by Limited Tort can always turn to lawyer Jon Ostroff, an elite and rare “20/20″ accident lawyer. Over the past 20 years, Jon has represented, settled or reviewed an accident claim for over 20,000 PA accident victims. From the time Limited Tort became law in PA, Jon has been helping his clients figure out how to get around Limited Tort in order to recover money damages for the pain and suffering of PA accident victims
Limited Tort Applies to you if:
1. You selected the limited tort option on your auto insurance policy, then you are bound by the potential limitations of Limited Tort.
If you are the only owner of an automobile in your household, or if every other related resident in your house who owns a motor vehicle also selected the limited tort option, then all of the relatives residing in your household are also bound by limited tort.
2. You do not own a motor vehicle, but you reside in a household where all of your relatives residing there selected limited tort, then you are bound by the potential limitations of Limited Tort.
3. You own a vehicle that is currently registered in PA, but uninsured, you are bound by the potential limitations of Limited Tort.
Limited Tort does NOT Apply to you if:
1. You do not reside with any relative who owns an automobile that is insured with a limited tort insurance policy.
2. Your insurance agent did not have you execute the correct paperwork (called sign down sheets) at the time you selected limited tort insurance coverage.
3. You are in an accident and one of four exceptions apply. For a detailed explanation of these exceptions, click here.
“20/20″ attorney Jon Ostroff
Rely on the experience of “20/20″ attorney Jon Ostroff and Ostroff Injury Law to help you determine whether there is a way around the limited tort option. Ostroff injury Law will recover the full amount of insurance benefits and insurance coverages that you are entitled to. Contact us today at 1-888-930-8484 or via our online contact form for a free case evaluation. Let us help you get the insurance money that you deserve.